Aims and Objectives
To instruct candidates how to safely assemble, dismantle, relocate and alter a mobile access tower without risk of personal injury to the candidate or others.
By the end of the course candidates will have an understanding of:
- Legislation, regulations and guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers
- British and European Standards
- Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers
No formal qualifications or experience are necessary, but it would be beneficial if candidates had a basic understanding of work at height issues
- Introduction and housekeeping
- Aims and objectives
- Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with Mobile access towers,
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Product Standards EN 1004:2004
- Assembling, altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection, inspection of completed mobile access towers
- Completion of Tower Inspection Records;
- Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers and how to avoid
Who will benefit from this course
Personnel who will be responsible for the assembly, dismantling, alteration, moving and inspecting of mobile access towers
Additional Web notes
PASMA SALE CONTINUES!!!
£120.00 + VAT. For all Towers For Users Courses
Standard price £145.00 + VAT
Email - Please Note
You will be required to bring the following PPE;
PLEASE NOTE: LTC Training Services are unable to supply safety boots, in the case that you do not bring safety boots, we can sell them at £15.00 + VATPASMA Assessment Method:
- Hard hat
- Safety boots
Candidates must correctly answer at least 80% (24 out of 30) of the 30 questions asked in the multiple-choice theory test paper.
Candidates who do not successfully complete the Written Test Paper shall be advised of the reason(s) for the failure by the Instructor and shall be required to retake the training course in entirety at a later date.
Candidates who do not successfully complete the practical assessment or who at any time place themselves or other attendees at serious risk shall be informed of the reason(s) for the failure by the Instructor and shall be required to retake the training course in entirety at a later date.
Email - Deposit & Payment details