To gain a formal level 3 qualification and recognition of practical ability and competence recognised within the scaffolding industry.
Scaffolders must have a minimum of 12 months practical experience of scaffolding operations since attaining their CISRS scaffolders card, have attended their 2 week CISRS Advanced scaffolding course and be able to provide evidence of the aforementioned in the form of certificates (unless you completed them at LTC Training Services in which case we will hold a copy on file).
Please be aware that the CISRS 2 day Skills Assessment must also be successfully completed before you are eligible to obtain a CISRS Advanced Scaffolder card.
Literacy and language comprehension are important requirements on all courses.
Any physical impairment or literacy issues should be discussed with LTC Training Services prior to making a booking so we can best accommodate your needs.
Assessment is done through the process of generating and collecting work based evidence from site in the form of a portfolio of evidence (photos, hand-over certificates, risk assessments etc). Our assessor will make a judgment against specified performance criteria as to whether an individual is able to demonstrate competence in the following areas:
• SG4:15 instruction/training and rescue procedure
• Health & Safety awareness
• Erect and dismantle tubular drop scaffold
• Erect and dismantle cantilever drop scaffold
• Erect and dismantle 3 chord raking shore scaffold
• 2 chord raking shore (theory only)
• Erect and dismantle dead shore scaffold
• Flying shore scaffold (theory only)
• Erect and dismantle temporary roof scaffold
• Erect and dismantle staircase scaffold
• Erect and dismantle ramp scaffold
• Erect and dismantle mobile aluminium towers
• Risk assessments and method statements
• TG4:11 tie testing
• 50 Question test paper
The Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Accessing Operations and Rigging (Construction) Scaffolding and Offshore Scaffolding is aimed at qualified scaffolders wishing to attain a Level 3 qualification (Advanced).
The NVQ's do not have course dates
£300.00 non refundable deposit paid. £378.00 remaining to be paid within 3 months of invoice date
|Location||Start Date||All Dates||Times||Places Available||Tutor||Price||Make Enquiry||Book|